March 22nd at 18:30 │ Conference Room E – 7 Millbank
Dear ParliOut Member,
You are invited to the AGM of ParliOut on 22nd March 2012.
The committee would like to hear your thoughts on the past 10 months (since the last AGM) and any ideas for future events. It would be great if you could answer these quick questions prior to the AGM or think about them for the meeting:
- Out of 10, how would you rate ParliOut’s work in the past 12 months?
- What do you think has been ParliOut’s greatest success or most enjoyable event during this period and why?
- What do you think has been ParliOut’s greatest difficulty or least enjoyable event during this period and why?
- Are there any specific topics you would like ParliOut’s meetings to address in the coming 12 months?
- Are there any new areas or initiatives you would like ParliOut to undertake in the coming 12 months?
The AGM is also a chance to get involved with the ParliOut committee by becoming a committee member for the coming year. Please see the attached Terms of Reference for details of how to nominate yourself.
Daniel and Jean are current co-chairs so members who can’t attend but would like to be nominated as potential committee members can submit their requests to them.
The current responsibilities of Committee members include communication, event organisation, coordination of the Advice and Guidance Service and relationship management with external organisations and the ParliOut Advisory Board.
We would really value your feedback and ideas at the AGM and would like to thank members in advance for their constructive comments and for supporting the meeting in a positive way.
We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible on 22nd.
All the best,
The ParliOut Committee